- Teddy got through his first week of pre-school, which we expected.
- So did I, which was not altogether expected.
- Teddy loves his school, going to school, talking about school, everything about school.
- Peter found his absolute, most-favorite Czech beer at a local liquor store. We couldn't find it anyplace in Boston, but here it is.
- Teddy is really, truly potty-trained. He's wearing underpants at night with no accidents. He's taking himself to the potty. We wipe his bottom (when do we get to stop that? anyone know?), but he can handle the rest.
- Peter found a brilliant Christmas present for my Dad. He's really pleased with himself.
- Springfield (the town next door) has an Italian section that is apparently quite wonderful. We haven't checked it out yet, but I look forward to it.
- The art will be hung on the walls tomorrow, in the right places at the right heights (the previous owner had some really, really big pieces of art, so his hangers are too high for our smaller pieces). Alas, there's no appropriate place for the corbel (I'm not going to mangle crown molding). Anyone need a corbel?
- I'm taking Teddy to Madagascar 2 tomorrow (assuming he feels well enough - he's coughing and snuffling) to celebrate his first week of school, for which occasion I'm working through lunch so I can leave work early.
- I found an upholsterer to re-cover the small rocking chair for Teddy. The fabric Teddy chose will work perfectly, though of course I ordered too much of it (Mum? Wanna make some more pillows? Please?).
- We got all the move-related bills. While I will have to carry a small balance on one credit card, it will be paid off when I get reimbursements that are due from my company. It will have been a move paid off 100% within the second billing cycle of moving. I've never managed that before.
- We're just about done with holiday shopping.
- This weekend, we're going to visit friends (if they're up for visitors), finish unpacking the basement, and put together the stereo. Ambitious, but doable. Or we could just hang out and read the paper, which would be fine too.
Current Location: Longmeadow
Current Mood: happy
Current Music: South Pacific. Duh.